• A child of God who walks beside a person who is hurting
• A Christian with gifts for caregiving who was carefully selected to serve in this role
• A layperson who has received 50 hours of training in providing emotional and spiritual care.
• A caring, Christian friend who listens, cares, prays, supports, and encourages
• Someone who will “be there” for his or her care receiver, meeting faithfully for about an hour each week,
for as long as there’s a need
Do you feel alone as you are navigating difficult waters? Reach out to a Stephen Minister for support.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.
Our Stephen Ministers undergo specialized training and are required to complete a full background check and Sexual Abuse Awareness Training.